Saturday, November 17, 2007

Off around the world ...

In a few days we'll be starting a round the world (RTW) trip. The RTW trip made sense since we had to go to San Francisco, India, Phillipines and back to NZ. We were pretty lucky to find a good travel agent at the Nelson Air NZ offices who got us a Star Alliance RTW fare with changeable dates etc. Here's our schedule in case you want to meet with us :)

  • Nov 21 - Dec 17: San Francisco
  • Dec 18 - Dec 21: New York
  • Dec 22 - Dec 24: Zurich
  • Dec 25 - Jan 25: Mumbai and other destinations in India
  • Jan 25 - Jan 27: Singapore
  • Jan 27 - Feb 5: Manila
  • Feb 6 - Feb 8: Hong Kong
  • Feb 9 - ???: Nelson
We have decided to spend some more time in NZ and Nelson and are part way through with the immigration paperwork. Hopefully things will work out and we will be allowed to return to NZ :)

We have friends staying for a few weeks at our place in Nelson. If you are interested in using the house / car while we are away, send me email

2 comments:

Freia Lisa Lobo said...

seems like a tight ached!looking forward to meeting u ...btw I'm posting frm my iPod now

hkc said...

hey Lobo,

I will be in VietNam (HCM city) on Feb 6-8, want to meet me there instead of HK? I will also check to see whether or not I can go home through HK and meet you there instead.