Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Some NZ photos ..

So we've finally uploaded some photos onto Flickr. We paid for a shareware export tool, FlickrExport and it worked out quite nicely. We'll export most of our iPhoto albums over to Flickr over the next few weeks. The Yahoo! photos iPhoto plugin did not work for us. Did some more research and realized it did not work for quite a few other folks. Kinda sad :(

Anyway, here's the Flickr Set of the kids in NZ. Most of them are family photos rather than the awesome NZ scenery. There are also some photos when we first met PJ at St. Catherine's

1 comment:

Lane Collins said...

Not sure if my last comment went through... just wanted to say hello. My partner, Jason, and I just bought a house here in Nelson and moved a couple of weeks ago. We moved to Wellington 3 months ago from San Francisco. We don't know anyone here yet, so I was seeing who I could find in blogland. :) Here is my blog, if you'd like to take a look: http://www.pinkelephants.org